The Last Soul in Town (Demo)
A downloadable game
The Last Soul in Town
Deermont was once home to a few hundred residents, but now it's known only as a ghost town. Because one day, they all disappeared.
It was strange, sure. But after a decade and a half nobody cared to go there aside from the occasional stupid teenagers on a dare. Maybe a photographer now and then. Scrappers got to it years ago, there's barely anything left to steal.
Officially, the town was dead. Dissolved. The sign removed. The path overgrown.
The sign removed.
The path overgrown.
Your car crashed.
Welcome to Deermont
This project is no longer in active development.
While I may come back to it some time down the road, I can make no promises that it will ever return.
- Mild blood
- Needles and injections
- Themes of trauma and physical/emotional abuse
Warnings may be subject to change as development continues.
This game is not recommended for players under the age of 16.
|Made with||RPG Maker|
|Tags||2D, Exploration, Female Protagonist, Ghosts, Horror, Meaningful Choices, Mystery, Pixel Art, RPG Maker|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller, Touchscreen, Playstation controller|
|Links||Patreon, Blog, Twitter|
- The Last Soul in Town v0.14 (Patreon Release)Mar 01, 2020
- The Last Soul in Town v0.13 (Public Release)Feb 17, 2020
- The Last Soul in Town v0.12 (Public Release)Feb 17, 2020
- The Last Soul in Town v0.12 (Patreon Early Access)Feb 01, 2020
- The Last Soul in Town v0.11Jan 15, 2020
- Demo v0.1 Released!Dec 20, 2019
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.