SpriteMaker Base [Unisex]
A downloadable asset pack
The SpriteMaker Bases are blank canvases available for you to use and create your own library of sprites! This flexible base can work for a variety of characters.
This asset pack contains:
- 3-frame walk cycle in 4 directions (up, down, left, right)
- 12 different skin tones in .png format
- 12 elf ear attachments in .png format (one per skin tone)
- 3 backgrounds in .png format (flat color, single-character grid and 8-character grid) to aid in the creation of derivative works
- 1 grid placement sample image to be used as a guide
- 1 master file in .psd format containing all of the above except for the 8-character grid (due to size differences)
The original canvas is 55x55 per frame in order to provide plenty of workspace, but you're free to resize as you see fit.
You may use the asset in any game engine or creative software of your choice, but I will not be able to provide technical support if I am not familiar with that engine/software.
If you have trouble uploading your sprite to any of the RPG Maker engines, please read: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/sprite-sheet-formats-and.63612/
Purchasing grants the following license rights:
- You may use the asset in commercial or non-commercial projects. These may include applications, software, videos or websites. It can also be included in documentation relating to the project (ex. a Game Development Document).
- You may use the asset in multiple projects without purchasing additional licenses.
- You may draw over, modify, recolor, shorten, lengthen and otherwise change the asset as you see fit to create "derivative works".
- You may combine ("frankenstein"/"frankensprite") this asset with any of my other assets, as found on my storefront.
You are not allowed to:
- Use the asset or any of its derivative works in a logo or trademark.
- Use, sell, share, transfer, give away, sublicense or redistribute the asset or any of its derivative works other than as part of the relevant project(s).
- Permit users of your project(s) to extract the asset or any of its derivative works in order to share or use them outside of your project.
- Combine ("frankenstein"/"frankensprite") this asset with an asset of another creator without that creator's written or licensed permission.
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $5 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.